1. Classification according to material
1. Nylon zipper: The pull teeth are Tedolong pull teeth, originally nylon pull teeth, but because the nylon pull teeth are colored, the brightness is unstable, and it is difficult to match the color of the cloth, so it is changed to Tedo dragon The tooth-pulling suture is Tedolon thread.
2. Plastic zipper: After the extension teeth are die-casted with plastic material, insert the extension cloth. The disadvantage is that the long teeth are easy to fall out.
3. Copper fasteners (BRASS) are mostly imported from Japan due to processing reasons. There are one-way and two-way fasteners, which are easy to rust after long-term use.
4. Aluminum alloy chuck, nickel chuck (old name) means chuck made of aluminum alloy and nickel alloy.
2. Classification of general styles
1. Fastener with closed mouth: the lower stopper tooth is fixed with two stopper teeth, and the upper stopper tooth is fixed by two stopper teeth, and the handle is pulled from the bottom to the top.
2. Open fastener: the lower stopper is fixed with a pin, and the upper stopper is fixed with two stoppers, and the slider is pulled from bottom to top to engage.
3. Double-open zipper: There are two chucks in opposite directions. After pulling the chuck to both ends, close the chuck, and the upper and lower teeth are fixed with two blocks.
4. O-type zipper: There are two chucks in opposite directions. Pull the chuck to the center and close the chuck. The upper and lower teeth are fixed with a stopper.
5. Invisible zipper: There is an invisible zipper on the back, which is a type of zipper in which the cloth edge covers the head.