There are many applications of zippers in life, including clothes, pants, shoes and even backpacks, and sometimes they are only used for decoration. There are many types of zippers, such as: nylon zippers, resin zippers, metal zippers, etc. The zipper is composed of chain teeth, sliders, upper and lower stops or locking parts. The zipper is a connecting piece that relies on the continuous arrangement of the elements to merge or separate items. Nylon zipper is also a type of zipper. So why choose nylon zipper? What are the advantages of nylon zipper?
1. The nylon zipper has good water absorption and improves the dimensional stability of the product.
Second, nylon has good flame retardancy to meet the requirements of electronics, electrical, communications and other industries.
3. The mechanical strength of nylon zipper is high, so as to achieve the strength of metal material and replace metal.
Fourth, nylon has good low temperature resistance and enhances its ability to withstand environmental strains.
5. Nylon has good wear resistance to adapt to occasions with high wear resistance requirements.
6. Nylon has strong antistatic properties to meet the requirements of mining and its mechanical applications.
7. Nylon zipper has good heat resistance, so it can adapt to the fields of high temperature resistance such as automobile engine.
8. The cost of nylon zipper is low, which improves the competitiveness of products.